Eligible for financial assistance?
Am I eligible for a premium tax credit?
- May be available to you if your estimated household income falls between 100 and 400% of the federal poverty level.
- May be available if you cannot be claimed as a dependent by another person and you don’t file a tax return with the status of married filing separately.
- Are available if you are unable to get affordable coverage through an eligible employer-sponsored plan.
- Are not available if you are eligible for coverage through a government program like Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP or TRICARE.
Are you eligible for "extra savings?"
- 100-250% of the poverty line If your household income falls within 100-250% of the federal poverty line you may qualify for cost-sharing reductions.
You’ve chosen a Silver tier planTo qualify for these extra saving on out-of-pocket costs you must enroll in a Silver tier plan.
You may qualify for cost-sharing reductionsCost-sharing reductions help cover your out-of-pocket costs like deductibles, copayments and coinsurance.
Visit us at an Answer Center
Security Health Plan is a Qualified Health Plan (QHP) issuer through the Federally-facilitated Health Insurance Marketplace. Pediatric dental services, as required under the Affordable Care Act, are not included in this policy. Stand-alone dental plans are available for purchase with the Marketplace. Please contact Security Health Plan or the Federally-facilitated Health Insurance Marketplace if you are interested in purchasing pediatric dental or stand-alone dental coverage.
For our Qualified Health Plans, Security Health Plan does not use quality measures, member experience measures or cost-related measures to select practitioners or hospitals.