Secure email: Providers will not need to request a Security Health Plan secure email channel if they already have secure email through their network, or are affiliated with Marshfield Clinic or Lakeview Medical Center.
- If you do not have a secure email system to submit Protected Health Information (PHI) to Security Health Plan, please send a blank email to Security Health Plan with the following subject line and message: Request for secure email
- Security Health Plan Customer Service will send you an email with the following subject line, Request for secure email RESPONSE
- You will receive a response that invites you set up a username and password to use Security Health Plan’s secure email system. If the response does not give you that option then a secure channel between Security Health Plan and your domain has already been created.
- Please submit the required information listed below.
Note: Save the blank secure email from Security Health Plan as your template for future claim status inquiries. This email will allow you to send all claim status inquires through a secure channel.
Please email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact name:
- Practice name:
- Contact Email address:
- Contact phone number:
- Okay to leave message (Y/N):
- Contact Fax:
- Member Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Member Subscriber Number:
- CPT Code(s):
- Diagnosis Code(s):
- Date(s) of Service:
- Physician Name:
- Procedure Setting (Office based, ASC, Outpatient, Inpatient):