Over-the-Counter supplies by mail
Save a trip to the store
Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and supplies can be expensive. That’s why in 2019 we are offering you a way to save money on these items and have them conveniently delivered to your home--saving you time and money.
How the service works
- Select the health and wellness products you would like to order from the over-the-counter drug (OTC) product catalog.
- Place one $30 order per calendar quarter. You may place your order by mail, fax or within your My Security Health Plan account.
- Place your 2019 quarterly order by: March 15, 2019, June 15, 2019, Sept. 15, 2019 and Dec. 15, 2019
- Orders will be shipped to your home by the US postal service at no extra cost to you. Please allow 14 business days upon receipt of your order to receive shipment.
- Any unused credit will not carry over to the next quarter
- If your order exceeds, $30, additional payment is needed (check, money order or credit card)
Eligible subscribers will receive a $30 quarterly credit to be used toward the purchase of select over-the-counter (OTC) health and wellness products through our mail order catalog.
This service is available at the beginning of each quarter of the calendar year (January, April, July and October).
You are allowed one $30 order per quarter. If your order is less than $30 or if no order is placed, unused dollars do not carry forward to the next quarter.
* Note this benefit is per plan subscriber, not plan member.
From aspirin to dental floss–we've got the everyday products you need.
View the catalog
Choose from more than 100 different over-the-counter products, including:
• antacids, anti-diarrheals and laxatives
• cough, cold & allergy
• diabetes management
• eye and ear care and supplements
• oral care
• pain relievers
• skin care-topical
• vitamins, minerals
Some things to keep in mind
When placing an order, you will receive the generic equivalent of the name-brand drug. If you choose a product that is unavailable or not in stock, it may be substituted with a similar product at no additional charge. Substituted similar products are used for the same purpose but may contain different active ingredients, strength, dosage form or package size.
If you have coverage through an employer provided plan, the OTC service is available to you after your employer’s 2019 medical plan renewal date. Check with your HR department for further information.
Plans excluded from this service are Ally Rx D-SNP, Secure Saver MSA, BadgerCare Plus, Senior Security Medicare Select, Medicare Supplement, Security Administrative Services, Family Health Center and State of Wisconsin plans.
How to order
Complete the product order form and mail it to the following address:
If you have questions, please contact our Pharmacy Benefits Department at 1-877-873-5611, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you are hearing-or-speech impaired, call TTY 711.
OTC medicines are generally safe but can interact negatively with other medicines, both OTC and prescription. Please consult your health care provider or pharmacist prior to purchase. Always read label and packaging instructions to know how much you should take, when to take it, what side effects you may encounter and what potential interactions you may have with other medicines. General precautions include:
• OTC products should only be used when needed and as directed
• Never exceed the recommended dosage
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
• Keep out of reach of children
• If a health problem persists or worsens while taking an OTC medicine, consult your health care provider immediately