Reliable resources to help manage your care
When you have an ongoing health concern it's important to get reliable information to help you understand your situation and what you can do to improve your health. Our nurses, social workers and care management services can help you.
- Assist you and your family in optimal care & recovery
- Secure cost effective medical/surgical services
- Provide efficient delivery of medical services from engaged providers
- Ensure your satisfaction with your progress and care
What we do
To help you get the care you need, when you need it, our care management program will:
- conduct a comprehensive assessment to identify your needs
- create a dynamic care plan to address and prioritize your needs
- monitor your progress
- coordinate your care and services with your providers
- assist you in accessing needed services
- engage you in planning for your care
- monitor services you receive for quality of care
We are experienced in patient care and health care coordination.
We know how to work with your providers to make sure you are getting the right care.
Care management is not “one-size-fits-all” and we know that. We work with you to assess your specific needs and help you and your doctor determine the services and care you need. Plain and simple.
Enroll for free care management support services
Provide your contact information and one of our nurses will call you to answer your questions and get you enrolled.