Our administrative services make self-funding easier.
Security Administrative Services is a full service third party administrator that handles all aspects of administering group health plans on behalf of employers and plan sponsors.
We can help you design a self-funded benefit plan that meets the financial needs of your business as well as the health care needs of your employees. We offer flexibility in benefit design, funding arrangements and national network configuration.
• Experience: Over 25 years of plan administration and claims paying experience
• Benefit administration: A customizable, claim-processing platform to help plan sponsors and employers manage their medical and pharmacy benefits
• Stop loss: We partner with multiple stop-loss carriers, managing general underwriters and brokerage firms
• Care management and wellness services: Case management, disease management, utilization management, Nurse Navigator program, a 24-hour Nurse Line, access to nurse practitioners by phone, health-risk assessments, biometric screenings and more.
• Provider network: A proprietary network of 61 affiliated hospitals, almost 7,000 physicians and specialists, and more than 65,000 pharmacies nationwide. We also have a wide variety of nationwide networks for employees or retirees.
• Reporting: We provide in-depth reports to help you understand health care spending trends and analyze utilization.
• Dedicated service team: Account management, claims and customer service
• COBRA administration and HIPPA compliance
• Exceptional service: When you or your employees call, you will be able to talk to a live person
Find out what Security Administrative Services can do for you. Call us at 1-800-622-7790 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.